Auto CAD Wood Laser Engraving Machine For Acrylic Fabric Stone
1. High speed laser cutting machine adopts the new high efficiency
laser tube,the laser beam is more
stable than the traditional type,and the life time of the laser
tube can be over 10000 hours.
2. Compared with the ordinary laser machine,the series adopts more
scientific design and high strength
steel-frame structure,which increase the fuselage strength more
than 40% to prevent the machine from
dsitortion during long term work.
3. The humanized and mordem appearance shows Lifan Machinery
consistent humanity idea,and it also
makes the operation and maintenace quite easy.
4. Advanced DSP control system,professional motion control
chip,consecutive high speed curve cutting
and the shortest path selection function improve the working
efficiency a lot.
2. Machine parameter
|Power of laser tube||40-120W|
|Cutting thickness||0-20mm depends on materials|
|Minimal shaping character||Characters 1*1mm|
|Working humidity||5-90%free of condensed water|
1) The rolled materials are feeded to the working table
2) Unique design: rotating table, auto-feeder at back and materials
holder at front.
3) Long and strictly tested main parts ensure stability and long
life of the machines.
4) This machine uses USB port and USB flash disk to transmit data,
improving working speed and
5) You can control the feeding speed in the software and by LCD
3. Applicable materials:
This model is mainly used in art work field and engraving small
materials. It can meet special requirements
in art work field.
Applicable Materials:Non-metal materials such as plastic, acrylic,
glass, wood planks, paper, leather,
rubber, marble, granite and tiles, etc.
Packaging & Shipping
Laser machine packing and shipping:
Every machine is packed with great care and tough material.
It is packed with cling films first and then film bags.
At last, it is packed with wooden case which is reinforced with the
iron bar on the top and bottom.
With this kind machine, all our laser machine can protect well
during long trip by sea or by train.